The Nintendo 3DS is a portable video game system from the Japanese multinational Nintendo for video games and multimedia, whose main attraction is the ability to show 3D graphics without the need for special glasses, thanks to autostereoscopy. The system is also backwards compatible with its predecessor, the Nintendo DS.
In Resourcesforgames, you can find the best tips and secrets for your 3DS games, with which you can complete them to the fullest and enjoy them faster and easier. You'll find a wide range of tips and tricks for 3DS in an extensive catalogue of video games. All the tips and tricks you'll find on our website work perfectly and won't affect your progress in the game. Besides, you can use them whenever you want and for an unlimited period of time, all completely free! What are you waiting for? Start using our tips and get the most out of your favorite games
Best tips for Nintendo 3DS online
Here you'll find the best tricks and traps for your online games on 3DS, you'll be able to use them quickly and easily directly on your console and they won't represent a danger to your progress in multiplayer games, so you'll be able to dominate and be the best player of the game even online, both against your friends and against players from all over the world.
What kind of Nintendo 3DS tips can you find here?
In our portal we want to give you a lot of tips and tricks, among other things, these are very varied and there are many different types, tips to get large amounts of a resource or have them endlessly in the game, unlock exclusive characters or an increase in powers and abilities that can give you the boost you need or simply unlock those trophies and more hidden and complex achievements to overcome the levels in which you are stuck.
Nintendo 3DS Data Sheet
- Dimensions: 134×74×21mm
- Weight: 230 grams
- Top screen: 3.53 inches, widescreen with 3D viewing without glasses, 800×240 pixel resolution.
- Bottom screen: 3.02 inch, 320×240 pixel resolution
- Indoor and two outdoor cameras to recreate the 3D effect, each with a resolution of 0.3 megapixels (640×480).
- Connection to 2.4 GHz bands. Exchange data with other 3DS via "Tag" mode. Internet connection at local network access points.
- A/B/Y/X, numeric keypad, L/R, start/select buttons, slider pad (360º), touch screen, internal microphone, camera, motion sensor, gyroscope, 3D volume (adjust 3D effect degree), home button, wireless connection button, power button.
- Game card slot, SD card slot, power connection, charging connection, headphone connection
- Speakers on both sides of the top screen.
- Stylus extendable up to 10 cm.
- Lithium-ion battery.
Secrets and curiosities on Nintendo 3DS
- If you are in the main menu of your console and blow into the microphone, the menu will start to rotate according to the speed of your shots.
- In the audio application for Nintendo 3DS you'll find a small parrot. If you touch it, it will give you some tips on how to use your system better. If you select the Record and Edit sounds option and speak into the microphone, the parrot will start to repeat what you say.
- Mr. Game and Watch makes a special appearance in the viewing menu, while listening to music from your 3DS, is presented in a fun mini game that you can enjoy while listening to your favorite music.
- If you own a classic Game Boy game, you'll notice that when you play it, it will be launched in black and white. However, if you want a more "retro" experience, you can position yourself in the game of your choice, press "start" and press the A button to get a Classic Game Boy skin. Once the game is launched, you can press the L and R buttons simultaneously, then press the Y button to switch from B/W to classic green.
- The AR Cards feature doesn't just make your favourite characters appear in a real-life environment or introduce them to minigames - the fishing game reveals big secrets. If you place the card on a red surface, you'll discover that the available fish are cheeps from the classic Mario Bros. series, and if you place it on a green surface, you can start seeing green Koopa Troopa shells rain.
Most popular games for Nintnedo 3DS
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
- Pokémon Sun / Moon
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- The Legend of Zelda: A link between Worlds
- Bravely Default
- Dragon Quest VIII
- Imaginary life
- Xenoblade Chronicles
- Luigi's Mansion 2
- Awakening of the Fire Emblem