Wii is the sixth video console produced by Nintendo, and it's a... Belonging to the seventh generation of consoles, is the direct successor of Nintendo GameCube and has competed with Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3. Since its debut, the console has outperformed its competitors in terms of sales and in December 2009 broke the record as the best-selling console in a single month in the United States.
At ResourcesForGames we have a wealth of tricks and secrets for your Playstation games, so you can get the most out of them and complete them one hundred percent. All the tricks are very easy to use and activate immediately. In addition, they are inserted directly into the game without the need for hacking or installing other secondary programs. All this without having to pay anything, as all content is totally free. Don't wait any longer and start using the game tricks of ResourcesForGames PS1.
The best tricks for Wii Online
In many Wii games you can play online with your friends or players around the world. On this page you can also find tricks and traps for these game modes, they all work and you won't be banned from using them, nor will you lose your previous progress or your online profiles, plus it's 100% safe! Don't think twice and quickly increase your progress to become one of the best players on the entire server.
What kind of Wii tricks can you find here?
On our website you can find all kinds of tricks and traps for Wii and its games. We will provide you with the easiest and fastest way to get unlimited resources in games that require it and methods to unlock hidden content that you may not even know exists and that can be very useful in your games. In short, we will give you all the secrets and tips you need to overcome all your Wii games and show off your achievements and trophies.
Wii Data Sheet
- Dimensions: 21.54 cm long, 15.7 cm wide and 4.4 cm thick.
- CPU: IBM PowerPC drive codenamed "Broadway". Manufactured with SOI CMOS technology at 90nm.
- GPU:ATI chip LSI system codenamed "Hollywood", made with SOI CMOS technology at 90nm.
- Resolution: Up to 480p.3 MB eDRAM and 24 MB RAM (operating at 486 MHz).
- Audio: Stereo. Compatible with Dolby Pro Logic II.
- Memory: 1T-SRAM.
- Loading system: Panasonic Slot-in for 8 and 12 cm discs (for Gamecube and Wii respectively).
- Memory: 512MB flash memory to save games and download content.
- SD memory card slot.
- 2 Gamecube memory card slots.
- Communication: Integrated Wifi (IEEE 802.11 b/g).
Secrets and curiosities about Wii
- The Wii has been sold in several colours, including black, red, yellow, silver and white, not counting the customised ones, with the black version as a favourite.
- Wii was even more successful than its successor Wii U, which sold around 13.02 million copies, a relatively low number compared to Wii which sold around 101.63 million copies.
- The Wii has about 1347 games in 21 genres, including action and adventure games.
- Wii came in as the cheapest console of its generation 249 ?, which was an important factor in its popularity as the cheapest and also the best-selling.
- About 50℅ programmers at the time preferred to work for Wii, which was reflected in their quality games.
The most sought-after games for Wii
- Wii Sports
- Mario Kart Wii
- Wii Sports Resort
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- Wii Play
- Wii Fit
- Wii Fit Plus
- Super Smash Bros Brawl
- Super Mario Galaxy
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess