PlayStation 4 (officially abbreviated to PS4) is the fourth game console of the PlayStation model. It is the successor to PlayStation 3 and competes with Nintendo's Wii U and Switch and Microsoft's Xbox One. Among the new applications and services, Sony has launched the PlayStation App, which allows owners of a PS4 to transform smartphones and tablets into a second screen for better playability or external keyboards for greater comfort while typing. By incorporating the "Share" button into the new controller, it allows you to share screenshots, trophies, purchases or videos on pages such as Facebook, Twitter and stream what's being played and see what other friends are doing live from Ustream or Twitch, giving more emphasis to social actions.
With ResourcesForGames you'll get a variety of tips and tricks from the best games on this console that you can use to make great progress on them and even overcome them completely. They all work great and activate instantly by inserting them into the console, without the need for additional software. It's super easy and fast, and it's also totally free!
Best tips for PS 4 online
Most Playstation 4 games have online features or game modes to play with or against your friends and other players around the world. Our tricks will also be useful for these online modes, they are totally safe, so you won't have to suffer the possibility of being banned and expelled from the servers either for your previous progress in the game or for your friends. Start using our tricks and become the leader of the network.
What kind of PlayStation 4 tricks can you find here?
On our website you can find lots of tricks and secrets, so you can get many different types of help for your Playstation 4 games. We have tricks that will give you endless money and resources in the game or at least many of them, unlocking hidden or exclusive content to enjoy even more hours of fun. In addition, we will also reveal secrets and tips so that you can get all the available trophies from your games in an easy and simple way.
PlayStation 4 data sheet
- Main processor
- Custom single-chip processor
- CPU: AMD 'Jaguar' x86-64, 8-core
- GPU: 1.84 AMD TFLOPS graphics engine based on Radeon™.
- Memory: 8 GB GDDR5
- Memory capacity: 500 GB, 1 TB
- External dimensions: Approx. 265 × 39 × 288 mm (W × H × D)
- Weight: approx. 2.1 kg
- BD/DVD unit:
- (read only) BD of 6 CAVs
- 8 DVD CAV
- 2 x Ultra High Speed USB ports (USB 3.1 Gen1)
- 1 AUX port
- 1 Ethernet port (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T)
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth® 4.0
- Power supply: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Max. 165 W
- Operating temperature: 5 ºC - 35 ºC
- AV output
- HDMI™ output (compatible with HDR output)
Secrets and curiosities about PlayStation 4
- In early 2019, Sony was fined €2 million by the Antitrust Authority for unfair commercial practices. What was the reason? Well, the fine was due to a lack of information about a relevant characteristic of the product. The need to subscribe to the PlayStation Plus service for online multiplayer with the PlayStation 4 console and its games was what made Sony pay such a sum of money. Something the customer should have been informed about.
- In the city of Nice, France, a 19-year-old boy named Adel managed to buy a PlayStation 4 console for just 9 euros. What the smart boy did was weigh the console as if it were a fruit or a vegetable in a supermarket. After paying at the checkout, he sold it for 100 euros. He even tried to do it again the next day. This time the police caught him red-handed and he was arrested.
- You can also play PS4 from the PC, although you'll have to perform a series of steps and have extensive knowledge of the computer. If you have high-speed Internet, it is streaming on your computer. Sony recommends a minimum of 12 Mbps, although if you don't want to suffer problems in the gaming experience, we will need about 20 Mbps, minimum.
- This is not a known feature, but PS4 includes facial recognition. To use it, simply plug in the camera and, from the settings, activate it. It makes no difference whether you turn the console on with the controller or manually, but it's a more accessible way to access it.
The most sought-after games for PlayStation 4
- Grand Theft Auto V
- FIFA 20
- Resident Evil 3 Remake
- Marvel's Spider-Man
- NBA 2k20
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- Fallout 4
- Battlefield 1
- The Last of Us Remastered