PlayStation 3 (officially abbreviated to PS3) is the third game console in the Sony Computer Entertainment PlayStation model. It is part of the seventh generation of game consoles and its competitors are Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Nintendo's Wii. Its production around the world is still present, with the exception of some servers of some titles that have already ceased their online service,
On our website you can find a lot of tricks for Playstation 3 games, all of them can be used directly on the console, without the need of hacking or any other kind of additional program, moreover they are activated immediately, so you won't have to wait a second. All this is completely free
The best tricks for Playstation 3 online
On Playstation 3 you can play many online games with your friends or make new friends from all over the world, playing with them or against them. At ResourcesForGames we also have tricks for your online games, you don't have to worry about banning or losing your previous progress because they are 100% safe and you can turn them on and off whenever you want.
What kind of Playstation 3 tricks can you find here?
We have a variety of tricks for your Playstation 3 games, you can get money or endless resources in your games to go crazy spending them without having to worry about getting more, unlock characters and content that is hidden in many games and tips and guides to get in a blink all the items and collecting in the game and can boast of being the first of your friends to get all the trophies.
Playstation 3 data sheet
- CPU: 3.2 GHz broadband engine with 1PPE and 8 SPE
- GPU: NVIDIA/SCEI RSX 550 MHz
- RAM: 256 MB of GDDR3 VRAM type RAM at 700 MHz with 128-bit bandwidth and 256 MB of Rambus XDR DRAM at 3.2 GHz with 64-bit bandwidth.
- Dimensions: Approx. 230 × 60 × 290 mm (width × height × length) [new super slim model].
- Resolution: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720p, 480p, 480i
- Storage: Any 2.5" SATA hard drive up to 10 mm high. Recommended 5200 rpm to reduce the heat generated.
- Sound: LPCM 7.1ch, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD, AAC.
- Motion detection: PS Move
- Support: 2x Blu-ray Disc, 16x DVD, 52x CD
- Control: Dualshock 3 Sixaxis
- Buttons: D-Pad, 2 × Analog Stick, Triangle, Circle, Cross, Square, L1, R1, R2, L2, R3,L3, Start, Selection, Home-On
- Wireless connectivity: Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T) EEE 802.11 b/g (Wi-Fi). Bluetooth® 2.0 (EDR)
- Floating point operations: 400.4 GFLOPS (RSX) - 230.4 GFLOPS (CELL BE)
Secrets and curiosities about Playstation 3
PlayStation 3 was launched with three initial models, 20, 40 and 60 GB, with the particularity that the 40 GB console had the advantage of reading the original PSOne and PS2 games.
The first font for PlayStation was the same one used for the Spider Man movies, both sponsored by Sony. However, in 2009 it was changed to the current PS3 logo because it was easier for users to read.
PlayStation Network was a great news for users, however, in 2011 the system was hacked by an unknown cybernaut, who stole names, addresses and other personal information to 77 million users who had an account on the platform. The PSN was closed for almost a month and players lost the chance to play online, although in the end they were rewarded.
Although it may not seem so because of the 84 million units that has managed to sell, PS3 has not driven his generation. In fact, it has tied with Xbox 360 and both remained behind with respect to Wii, the successful desktop console launched by Nintendo in 2006.
Interestingly, PS3 was used to build a supercomputer and, with it, create satellite images in 2007. About 1,760 units were assembled for the U.S. Department of Defense and the supercomputer became the 33rd largest in the world. It worked at an impeccable pace and was credited with its power thanks to the PlayStation's processing system, capable of 500 trillion operations per second.
Most popular games for Playstation 3
- The Last Of Us
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare
- EA SPORTS FIFA 16
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Need for Speed Most Wanted
- Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition
- EA SPORTS FIFA 17
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- Battlefield 4
- Watch Dogs