PlayStation Vita , also known as PS Vita, is the third and final portable game console created by Sony Computer Entertainment, successor to PlayStation Portable and originally intended to compete directly with the Nintendo 3DS system.
On our website we provide an endless number of tricks and secrets for your PS Vita games, all very easy to use and can be applied directly to the game without the need to hack additional files or programs. All you have to worry about is winning games and passing levels. Besides, everything is completely free, and ResourcesForGames is the perfect solution for your PS Vita video game headaches.
Best tips for PlayStation Vita online
In some PS Vita games there are game modes in which you can collaborate or compete, depending on the game, with nearby players or with players from the rest of the world if you have a wireless connection. In ResourcesForGames you'll also find tricks that you can use in these multiplayer modes to become the king of the game. You won't have to worry about anything because they are totally safe, so you won't be banned or expelled and they won't affect your previous progress in the game at all.
What kind of PlayStation Vita tricks can you find here?
On our website you can find all kinds of tricks and traps for Playstation Vita and its games. We will provide you with the easiest and fastest way to get unlimited resources in games that require it and methods to unlock hidden content that you may not even know exists and that can be very useful in your games. In short, we will provide you with all the secrets and tips you need to beat all your PS Vita games and brag about your achievements and trophies.
PlayStation Vita data sheet
- Processor: 4 core ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore up to 444 megahertz
- GPU: SGX543MP4+ (4 cores;) ~ 111 megahertz ~ 37 million polygons
- RAM : Has 512 megabytes of main RAM and 128 megabytes of VRAM
- Dimensions: 182 mm wide, 83.5 mm high, 18.6 mm thick.
- Resolution: 960 x 544 pixels at 220 dpi
- Screen: 5 inches (16:9) 11.43cm x 6.22cm, 16 million colors, OLED (capacitive type)
- Rear Touchpad: Multi-touch pad (capacitive type)
- Cameras: front and rear (640x480 @ 0.3 megapixel)
- Wolfson Audio DAC WM1803E,15 with stereo speakers (microphone included)
- Motion detection: SixAxis sensor system (3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer)
- Location Detection : GPS (3G versions only)
- Buttons: D-Pad, 2 × Analog Stick, Triangle, Circle, Cross, Square, L1, R1, Start, Select, Home, Volume ±, on
- Wireless connectivity: 3G mobile network connectivity (first model only), IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth® 2.1
Secrets and facts about Playstation Vita
- If you load a PSP game, you can access the hidden menu by pressing the touch screen for a few seconds. This hidden menu will allow you to change some visual aspects of the games (such as activating a bilinear filter or adjusting the color palette to make it more PSP-like).
- If you're in the main menu of PS Vita or any other application, just press the PS button for a few seconds to make this useful hidden menu appear. You can configure everything from the brightness level of the screen to turning the microphone on or off for online playback or music player control without having to exit the application you're using.
- PS Vita offers options to make almost the whole "look and feel" of the application the way you want it to: you can organize the applications and games the way you want, change the background color of each menu, and even use your own background photos or backgrounds that you create yourself or download from the Internet...
The most sought-after games for PlayStation Vita
- Uncharted: Gold Abyss
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
- Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
- Mortal Kombat.
- Little Big Planet
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
- Killzone: Mercenary
- Person 4: Golden
- Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
- United 13