Video games have been present in our computers for about 40 years and like the systems themselves, they have evolved over time, some of them becoming true works of art, although we must never forget the wonderful arcade games with 8-bit graphics that have provided many hours of fun for several generations of players.
At ResourcesForGames, we also have some great PC gaming tricks that will help you make great progress in your games. They are very easy to use and go directly into the games, so you don't need to install any secondary program, and they also start instantly without restarts or other headaches. Sounds incredible, doesn't it? Well there is still the best part, all the content is totally free!
The best tricks for online PCs
The vast majority of PC games have online modes or are completely online and we also have tips and tricks for them. Don't worry, they are totally safe and won't damage your previous progress or get you banned or expelled. Start using our online PC gaming tips and tricks and worry about being only the best player on the server.
What kind of PC tricks can you find here?
We have a wide variety of tricks with very different features. We have tricks that will help you get unlimited resources so you don't have to worry about wasting time collecting, even traps to unlock all the hidden content of the game and if that's not enough, we will give you the best tips and secrets of PC games so you can find all the collectables and get all the achievements and trophies.
Minimum requirements for PC games
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-6300 3.8 GHz/AMD FX-4350 4.2 GHz with 4 core processor
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPUs: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640/Radeon HD 7730
- GPU RAM: 1 GB
- HARD DISK: at least 20GB of free space
Secrets and curiosities of the PC
- The Windows logo we know today was not implemented until the early 1990s. The intention with this logo, is to reflect a vision of discovery and exploration.
- We all liked playing Solitaire and Minesweeper, but did you know they weren't made for fun? Their main goal is that through them people learn to use the computer mouse. And if that wasn't enough, Bill Gates himself had to delete Solitaire from his computer because it was too distracting to work.
- The sound of the feature presentation when you turn on your computer was created by the famous Brian Eno. The story of this instrument is that the Microsoft company asked the musician for an inspiring piece that expressed a multitude of emotions and lasted 3 seconds. How can the musician express so much in such a short time? Even if the goal hasn't been achieved, it's still in everyone's mind.
- In 1975 computers occupied an entire room and cost tens of thousands of euros, so they were affordable for companies, governments and universities. Microsoft, Intel, IBM and other companies brought PCs into the home and, more importantly, made them easy to assemble, expand and use. And here Windows plays a vital role in ensuring compatibility between thousands of component and peripheral brands and dozens of different standards.
- The first real Windows, a standalone operating system, arrived only in 1992, with Windows 3.1. Since then, Windows has gone through many ups and downs, from beloved versions like Windows XP and Windows 7 to others that have been massacred by users, like Windows 8. With applications that once occupied more than 90% of the market, such as Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, and that today are almost no longer used.
Most Popular PC Games
- Grand Theft Auto V
- World of Warcraft
- Past Cure
- Resident Evil 3
- Punch Club
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- League of Legends