Nintendo Switch is the ninth video game system developed by Nintendo. Nintendo considers Switch to be a hybrid system. It can be used as a desktop system with the main unit plugged into a docking station for connection to a television. Alternatively, it can be removed from the base and used in a similar way to a tablet via its LCD Touch Screen, or placed on a surface thanks to its integrated plastic stand and thus be visible to multiple players.
With ResourcesForGames you'll have a wide variety of tricks for the best Nintendo Switch games. They are all very easy to use as they are inserted directly into the game without the need for additional programs and are activated instantly. What's more, they won't negatively affect your gaming progress in any way - all this for free! You can't ask for more!
The best tricks for Nintendo Switch online
Many Nintendo Switch games have online multiplayer modes and our job is also to help you with the best tricks for these games and special modes. Like the others, they are very easy to use and totally safe, so you don't have to worry about bans or getting kicked off servers. Start using the best secrets for Nintendo Switch online right away and become the master of the servers.
What kind of Nintendo Switch tricks can you find here?
There are many types of tricks, almost as many types of game. In ResourcesForGames you'll find Nintendo Switch's tricks that will give you endless resources and money, allow you to directly unlock all the hidden content of the game so you don't have to worry about wasting time with side quests, and also put the best tips and secrets at your fingertips so you can find all the items and collectables to get all the trophies and complete all the achievements.
Nintendo Switch Data Sheet
- Size: approximately 4 inches (10.16 cm) high, 9.4 inches (23.88 cm)
- Weight: Approximately 0.66 lbs (299 g)
- Approximately 0.88 lbs (399 g) when Joy-Con controls are connected
- Screen: 6.2-inch (15.75 cm) capacitive multi-touch screen with a resolution of 1280 x 720
- NVIDIA Custom Tegra Processor CPU/GPUs
- Memory: 32 GB of internal memory, one part is reserved for system requirements.
- WiFi wireless connection (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)(*)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Video output: Up to 1080p via HDMI in TV mode
- Up to 720p in handheld and semi-portable mode via the integrated display
- Audio Output: Compatible with linear output channels PCM 5.1
- Output via the HDMI port in TV mode
- Speakers: Stereo
- Buttons: POWER button / Volume button
- Audio connector: 3.5 mm connector
- Playing Card Slots: Nintendo Switch Playing Card Slots
- microSD card slot: compatible with microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC cards
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope and light sensor
- Internal battery: Lithium-ion battery / 4310 mAh
- Battery life: 2.5 to 6.5 hours approx.
- Charging time: about 3 hours
Secrets and curiosities about Nintendo Switch
- When you put the console in standby mode and turn it on, you must press the same button three times to unlock it, as a safety precaution; because the sound won't always be the same, as it depends on which button you use. Normally there will be a "ticking" on most buttons, but if you press the levers or ZR and ZL, the sound will change, sounding like a trumpet.
- When we are in the menu and touch the touch screen anywhere, but without selecting any application, a slight "tap" will sound. Well, that tap can change pitch and sound a little lower or higher, and that depends on how hard you touch the screen - if you touch it softly with your fingertip, it will sound high, but if you touch it with all your fingertip and more forcefully, it will sound lower.
- When you attach or detach a controller to the Nintendo Switch, a short animation appears on the side of the screen to accompany the action of attaching or detaching the controller to the system. This animation can be one colour or another. If you attach a green Joy-Con, the green animation will appear, but if you attach an orange Joy-Con, that animation will be the same colour.
- The games have a chemical called denatonium benzoate, which is not toxic. The goal is to prevent smaller children from swallowing it because they will spit it out like a ball as soon as they put it in their mouth.
- Hybrid console cases are sized to be roughly the same size as the console body, regardless of the Joy-Con.
Los Juegos Más Buscados Para Nintendo Switch
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Pokémon Espada/Escudo
- Luigi's Mansion 3
- Super Mario Party
- Splatoon 2