It may happen that your PC gets damaged or you are forced to change computers, but how do you take the small sims world you have created with you?
Here is a simple guide that answers this question by showing you the step-by-step solution
Procedure for backing up The Sims 4
- Go to the "Electronic Arts" folder located, normally, in this path: C:/Users/UserDocuments
- Enter into the Electronic Arts The Sims 4 Saves folder to find all the saves of the game and copy them where you think it is appropriate.
IMPORTANT: Often, to avoid problems, it is better to copy the whole "Electronic Arts" folder.
- Install The Sims 4 on the new computer of your choice.
- Go to the path: C:/Users/UserDocuments and replace the folder "Electronic Arts" present with the one you copied before with all the saves.
- If all steps have been performed correctly, you can load previous saved games from the game's home menu!