In Shadow of the Tomb Raider can change Lara's clothing and appearance according to your preferences. Not only are there tons of outfits available for Lara to wear, but many of these outfits also offer additional gameplay benefits to help Lara survive on her journey through the jungle. Below we will show you all the outfits available, how to unlock them and what benefits they bring.
How to change outfits in Shadow of the Tomb Raider
When you unlock a new outfit in Shadow of the Tomb Raider , the outfit will be available in the Clothes section of the Inventory menu available at any base camp. While some outfits can be equipped instantly, others must be processed and repaired before they can be worn.
How to unlock all outfits
Main Story / Predefined Clothes
Some dresses are available for Lara by default or through story progression. Clothes acquired through the main story missions do not need to be created or repaired.
We insert here the list of outfits with the way to unlock them and the bonuses they bring. With the word "None" we indicate the absence of any kind of bonus. The dress in question will therefore only be aesthetic.
- Tactical Adventurer (Torso + Legs): Default dress for Lara Croft. None
- Tactical Adventurer - Black (Full Body): Included in Croft and Ultimate Edition. Create additional ammunition. Receive an XP bonus for stealth kills.
- Puka Huk tunic (Full Body): included in Deluxe, Croft and Ultimate versions. Health regenerates faster during breaks in combat. Receive additional skins and fat from animals.
- Explorer: included in Croft and Ultimate editions. Receive additional plant and mineral resources from each source. Receive an XP bonus from hunting animals.
- Empress of the Jaguars (Torso): Defeat the Emperor Jaguar. Enemies take longer to detect Lara when she is in hiding.
- Empress of the Jaguars Boots (Legs): Defeat the Emperor Jaguar. Reduces noise during the race, making Lara more difficult to detect.
- Blue Heron Tunic (Full Body): Enter Paititi for the first time. Allows interaction with rebels.
- Snake Guard (Full Body): Back to Paititi after Cenotes. Allows interaction with cultists.
Reward suits for side missions and graves
Many of Lara's suits Shadow of the Tomb Raider must be made in a base camp before they can be equipped. These outfits can be purchased from various merchants or are rewards for completing graves.
Clothes unlockable with side missions
- Yaway Battle Tunic (Torso): Complete the secondary mission "Wolf at the Door - Widow's Tears". Increases the effects of the Resistance plants (requires the Jaguar's Heart skill).
- Ch'Amaka's Schinieri (Legs): Complete the secondary mission "At Midnight - Freedom". You receive an XP bonus for non-stealth killing.
- Manko's Tunic (Torso): Complete the secondary mission "Draw Weight Heavily - The Champion's Bow". The animals take longer to detect Lara.
Reward Dresses Tomb Challenges
- Eveningstar Cloak (Torso): Tomb of the Peruvian Jungle: Rimak, the Narrator. Increases the duration of Perception plant effects (requires Eagle's Eye skill).
- Eveningstar Boots (Legs): Peruvian Jungle Tomb: Urqu, the Scout. Receive additional plant and mineral resources from each source.
- Condor of Urqu (Torso): Crypt of Kuwaq Yaku: unknown. Time slowed down for a longer period during aim (requires Snake's Scales skill).
- Boots of the Nine Steps (Legs): Tomb of Kuwaq Yaku: Wayta, The Tyrant. Receive additional resources of fat, health recovery and gunpowder from every source.
- Manko's Boots (Legs): Tomb of Paititi: Chuki, the Weaver. Predatory animals take longer to detect Lara.
- Schinieri dei Sei Cieli (Legs): Tomb of the Paititi: Ollanta, the potter. Health regenerates faster during breaks in combat.
- Yaway's Wooden Shiners (Legs): Tomb of Paititi: Qispi, the merchant. You can resist firearm damage and are shot down less often in combat.
- Ch'Amaka's war dress (Torso): Tomb of the Paititi: Uturunku, the Ferryman. Take less damage from melee attacks.
Clothes sold by merchants
- Urqu's Hide Boots (Legs): Merante a Kuwaq Yaku - 4300g. Receive a bonus for stealthy killings.
- Nine Steps Harness: Merchant in Kuwaq Yaku - 3200g. Creates additional ammunition.
- Mantle of Six Sky (Torso): Paititi merchant - 5600g. Take less damage from bullets and arrows.
- Kantu's Boots: Paititi Merchant - 6900g. Get more skin and fat from animals.
- Crimson Hunter (Full Body): Moraekah Outcast Merchant in Paititi - 7200g. Get XP bonuses from hunting animals. Time is slowed down for a longer period while aiming (requires Snake's Scales skill).
- Quenti Ball Cloak (Torso): Buy Kuwaq Yaku or choose the Eagle's Path in New Match mode + Ability to find rare extra resources when looting enemies and animals.
- Quenti Ball Legs: Buy in Kuwaq Yaku or choose Eagle's Path in New Game mode + Ability to find rare extra resources when looting enemies and animals.
- Ozcollo's Tunic (Torso): Buy to Kuwaq Yaku or choose Jaguar Trail in New Game Mode + Extra Damage while in critical condition.
- Ozcollo's Legs: Buy in Kuwaq Yaku or choose Jaguar Trail in New Match mode + Receive XP bonuses for non-stealth kills.
- Three Fangs Tunic (Torso): Buy Kuwaq Yaku or choose Snake Trail in New Match Mode + greatly increases fire resistance (requires Jaguar's Heart skill).
- Three Fangs (Legs): Buy from Kuwaq Yaku or choose Snake's Path in New Match Mode + Significantly increase fire resistance (requires Jaguar's Heart skill).
Classic Lara Croft Dresses
There are also various outfits available for Tomb Raider fans who want to review one of Lara Croft's iconic old looks in game. These outfits do not offer any additional benefits and do not need to be crafted.
Lara's classic looks date back to her early days as a Tomb Raider.
- Tomb Raider 2
- Bomber Jacket
- Angel of Darkness
In addition, additional outfits are available for players who have a Tomb Raider or Rise of the Tomb Raider rescue.