as was to be expected, Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery it's turning out to be one of the most played apps in recent days. The game, created by the collaboration between Warner Bros. and Jam City, has managed to win the hearts of many fans of the saga created by the mind J. K. Rowling. As all players who have already installed the app will surely know, we will have to create our avatar and dive headlong into the many quests that will take place at Hogwarts. However, in case you've chosen the wrong house, or if the wand you've been given doesn't meet your expectations, you can start the adventure over from the beginning. In this guide, we will explain all the necessary steps on how to restart the game.
How to restart Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Normally, resetting an application should be limited to simply uninstalling it; however, in this case we'll have to follow a few more steps. Simply uninstalling the application and deleting the saved data does not seem to work in order to get the game restarted. Fortunately, the additional steps that will be necessary to achieve our goal are equally simple and easy to store. In the case of Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery , in fact, you won't have to uninstall the app at all, but you will simply need to disconnect the device you are playing with from the WiFi network and restart the game. Below, we list all the necessary steps on how to reset Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery :
- Exit the game and close the application, in case it was left open;
- Disconnect your gaming device from the Internet, turning off both WiFi and Data Network;
- At this point, start the game without being connected to WiFi. This way, the game should give you an error message;
- Once this is done, exit the game again and reconnect to the WiFi network;
- As soon as you have access to the app again, the game should restart;