Are you a challenge-loving complexionist? Thanks to this guide you can platinumize Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy without problems. Whether you are old players in the series or new players, thanks to this guide it will be easy for you to understand the conditions to see the platinum trophy next to one of the best platformers released in recent years.
Crash Bandicoot Trophies
- Down with Papu Papu: defeat Papu Papu.
- The Ruin of Ripper: Defeat Ripper Roo.
- Turtle Woods: Spin an enemy and send them crashing into another enemy twice in the same level. One level where it is very easy to get this trophy is N. Sane Beach, using crabs at the beginning of the map.
- I swear I did it on purpose! ...take an extra life swirling away. Getting it is very simple: just destroy a crate depicting a life of Crash and then use the square button to spin it away before acquiring it.
- That's what they're for!: start a bonus round after getting 3 character tokens. In Crash Bandicoot it's not enough to collect all the tokens in the level but you'll need to break the ones in the bonus levels too. Collect 3 Tawna, Brio or Cortex tokens in a level to unlock this bonus level.
- Try and catch me! You get 5 relics. If your goal is simply to unlock the bronze trophies, concentrate on the levels of the first island which will generally be easier.
- Ho faaaaameeeeee! : to get this Hidden Trophy you will have to be devoured by carnivorous plants on the first island.
- The box that overflowed the pot: to get this Hidden Trophy you'll have to complete a level ignoring a large amount of boxes.
- Kolpisci the Koala: Defeat Koala Kong.
- Pinstripe Meatballs: Defeat Pinstripe Potoroo.
- Say it with a gem: discover a trail of gems after you get a gem at the... goal!: you get 10 relics (gold or higher).
- Bandicoot in Underwear: To get this hidden trophy you will need to die electrocuted in the third island's Cortex Power level.
- Speck and Brio: Defeat N. Brio.
- Cortex neutralized: defeat N. Cortex.
- More gems are better than nothing: You get half the total number of gems in Crash Bandicoot (13 in all).
- The ultimate gem trail: get all the gems in Crash Bandicoot (26 in total)
- Practice makes perfect!: you get all the relics in Crash Bandicoot (26 in all, gold or higher).
- No brakes: defeat 5 enemies with Coco's rotating shot. To unlock Coco, a new character that wasn't playable in the original trilogy, follow the alternative path unlocked after fighting Papu-Papu and you'll get Coco as a playable character. You can then freely switch between Crash and Coco before each level by simply pressing R2 on your controller.
- You get 99 lives. Try to take advantage of stacks of lives such as the 3 lives stack in The Great Gate.
- The intrepid Crash Bandicoot! You get all the trophies of Crash Bandicoot.
Crash Bandicoot Trophies 2: The Return of Cortex
- Professor pulverized: defeat Ripper Roo.
- Put on Komodo: Defeat the Komodo Brothers.
- The road less traveled: discover a bonus path "?". All you need to do is climb a platform marked with the "?" symbol on any level. The first one is in level 1 Turtle Woods.
- Take a look!: You get 5 relics. You don't need to get golden relics.
- A Friendly Paw: To get this hidden trophy you will need to jump on poor Polar Bear's head in the second warp room in front of Bear It level.
- Get out of my way!: To get this hidden trophy you will need to die as Crash coming points from a bee in Diggin It.
- The furious Cortex: forget it. Many times. To get this hidden trophy you need to start a new rescue and it must be obtained before collecting the first crystal. Each level requires you to find a crystal for Cortex and once you do it even once it won't get angry anymore, making the trophy impossible.
Step 1: From the title screen make a new game. You can keep all your current saves, just select the option "Disable Self-Save" and nothing will be lost.
Step 2: As soon as you get to the teleporter room, enter the first level. As soon as you get to the first level, press START and then exit. You will return to the teleport room. Do this 3 times and Cortex will contact you extremely upset by your actions and you will unlock the trophy.
- Tiny Shredded: defeat Tiny Tiger.
- Broken robot: defeat N. Gin.
- Throw gems to the pigs: discover a gem trail after getting a gem you need roads: to get this Hidden Trophy you will need to unlock the secret exit in Air Crash. After breaking the second checkpoint of the level, instead of jumping on the jet ski, bounce on the 3 boxes until you reach a platform suspiciously devoid of carnivorous plants. You will then be catapulted into the secret warp and get the trophy.
- No Bandicoot is an island: to get this trophy you will need to find the secret exit in the Bear Down level. Once you complete the level and collect the gem, don't go out but go back. You will find small ice platforms and a bigger one. Use the small ones to get to the bigger central one and you'll unlock a secret entrance for the Air Crash level and you'll get the trophy.
- Flora Attack: To get this trophy you must unlock the secret exit in Diggin' It. To do so, after breaking the last checkpoint of the level, you'll have to use your belly to kill the plant spitting bullets on the top left platform. Be very careful because you will have to dodge bullets from two plants to do so. A tip is to wait until the plant on the platform has retracted and only then use the belly. This will unlock a secret entrance to the Road to Ruin level and the trophy.
- Rescue in C-course: To get this Hidden Trophy you will need to find the secret exit in the Unbearable level. Once you complete the level and collect the gem instead of going out of the level go back, pass the hole that separates you until you find your friend Polar Bear. Touch it and you will unlock the secret Totally Bear level and get the trophy.
- Hang on... if you can!: to get this Hidden Trophy you'll have to unlock the secret exit in Hangin' Out. To do so, after breaking the last checkpoint on the level, instead of continuing on, turn around and go back. You'll find a hole that will take you to a new area with a whole street you can grab onto. You arrive at the end dodging enemies and unlock the secret Totally Fly level and get the trophy. Tip: Use the circle button to crumple up and dodge enemies buzzing under Crash.
- Crash means "crash," fly, then die. To get this hidden trophy enter the Bear Down level and when you see the scientists lift the ice block accelerated and hit it. You will be catapulted up and unlock this trophy.
- The inadequate Cortex: defeat N. Cortex.
- Someone's rejects...: you get half the total gems of Crash Bandicoot 2 (21 out of 42 total)
- Laser Revenge: Get all the gems present in Crash Bandicoot 2 (42 in all)
- Wumpa Burner activated!: Get all 27 relics in Crash Bandicoot 2 (27 in all, relics must be gold or higher).
- Boom Shakalaka!: Defeat 5 enemies with Coco's double flying kick. Select Coco using the R2 button before starting a new level and use her special attack to defeat five enemies.
- 99 lives should be enough: you get 99 lives. Obtaining this achievement will be easy by entering the warp 4 Bee-Having level. Stay close to a hive and when the bees appear use a slide followed by a turn to drive away all the bees and get a life. You can repeat this process endlessly, collecting 99 lives in the blink of an eye.
- The incredible Crash Bandicoot!: Get all the trophies of Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back.
Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped Trophies
- Too late, Tiny! Defeat Tiny Tiger.
- Penta's revenge: defeat Dingodile.
- Scenic Trail: Discover a bonus trail "?". Simply climb a platform marked "?" on any level. The first one is located in level 1 Toad Villager.
- Buckle up, boys! You get five relics. You don't need to get gold or platinum relics.
- The Riddle of the Sphinx: To get this Hidden Trophy you will first need to get the bazooka, defeating N. Gin at the end of warp 4. Once done, return to level 9 Tomb Time. At the beginning of the level there is a sphinx. Aim your bazooka at the sides when the sight turns red to get an extra life and unlock this trophy.
- Only original parts, thanks: shoot the impostor. To get this Hidden Trophy you will first need to get 104% per game. To get 104% you need all crystals, all gems and all golden relics (including the two bonus levels, see the "Give 102%!" trophy). Once this is done, Fake Crash will be present in 3 levels. Enter level 1 Toad Village and pay attention to the right side of the street. Towards the middle level you will be able to see him dancing. Armed with bazookas and shoot him, you will unlock the trophy.
- Despite the flaws: you die. To get this Hidden Trophy in level 6 Gee Wiz get hit by the magic of one of the wizards. You'll be turned into a toad and you'll get the trophy.
- Trigger Finger: Hit 5 on the same level. To get this Hidden Trophy enter level 6 Gee Wiz and use your bazooka to kill the poor, defenseless chicken in the level 5 times in a row. A tip to get this trophy easily is, after shooting the chicken, get killed by the goat to reset the level. Once done 5 times you will get the trophy.
- Trophy No. For You: Defeat Tropy No. Tropy.
- Broken robot... again!: Defeat N. Gin.
- A Span Above: Discover a trail of gems after you get a secret gem exit in Road Crash. To get this Hidden Trophy keep an eye on the left side of the road in Road Crash. Approximately one-third of the way down you'll find a road sign depicting an alien. Hit it with your bike and it will be catapulted into the secret Hot Coco level where you can get an extra gem and relic.
- To infinity and beyond: you discovered the secret exit in Dino Might! Unlocking this Secret Trophy requires several steps. First, you must have 10 relics (no matter if sapphire, gold or platinum). These are obtained with time trials. Enter a level you have completed and pass over the clock to activate a time trial.
When you get these 10 relics, go to the center of the teleport zone, where Coco and the giant monitor are. Stand on the platform in the middle and enter the secret room, go to level 27. This secret exit will allow you to collect the yellow gem in the Hang Em High level. At this point, enter level 11 Dino Might!. About one minute after the beginning of the level, just before the dinosaur egg, you can find the path of the yellow gem. The secret exit is located in the yellow gem area. Keep playing until a big dinosaur comes after you. At the beginning of the escape there will be two pterodactyls (flying dinosaurs) sitting on tree trunks. Jump on the second to activate the secret exit and be catapulted into the secret Eggipus Rex level, where you'll find an extra gem and relic.
- Crash under silence: die. To get this Hidden Trophy, in level 16 Sphynxinator you only hit one of the sarcophagus enemies once. Once done you will free a mummy. Let the mummy kill you to die and get this trophy.
- A Zen moment: To unlock this Hidden Trophy, enter level 9 Tomb Time. Once you are in front of pots with a monkey in them, avoid for about a minute anything that will throw at you. Once he stops throwing bullets at you, destroy the pots and you will get this trophy.
- Cortex framed: defeat N. Cortex.
- Look everywhere: get half the total gems in Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped (21 out of 42).
- A real success: you get all 42 gems in Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped.
- Suck it, Grandma!: Get all 30 relics in Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped (gold or better).
- Category Five: Defeat 5 enemies with Coco's hurricane move. Select Coco using the R2 button before starting a new level and use her special attack to defeat five enemies.
- Prevention is better than cure: You get 99 lives. Crash Bandicoot 3 is generally very generous with lives so it shouldn't be difficult to unlock this achievement.
- - The invincible Crash Bandicoot!: Get all the trophies of Crash Bandicoot: Warped.