Elixirs Zelda Breath of The Wild : List and Ingredients - Knowing how to prepare elixirs in Zelda Breath of The Wild is fundamental to be able to overcome monsters, climbs, battles and whatever else the game puts in front of us. The fundamental elixirs in Zelda Breath of The Wild we have studied and found for you in the convenient list below. Before we leave you to the list we want to explain some basic principles of cooking elixirs: each part of the show seems to go well when it comes to cooking elixirs. In the list below we have sometimes specified which part of the monster has been used by us, but it seems that any part of the monster is fine. As far as the used animals are concerned, it is enough to go to intuition to understand that of the category of "fast" animals, for example, there are several and not only the two we have listed. You can certainly improve the recipes or vary them keeping these principles in mind, if for example you meet that I know a fast beetle will certainly be fine as well as the velox lizard. - This applies to all the ingredients, now let's go see the elixirs together:
Elixirs Zelda Breath of The Wild
- Potion Vivax monstrous materials (example boblin heart) + animal vivax Each potion gives an extra temporary extra Heart
- Levafatica potion Monstrous materials (e.g. Lizalfos claw or grublin heart) + vigor grasshopper (or Acting beetle or Running crab or other similar animal) Fills the vigor bar at most
- Sprint Potion Monstrous materials (e.g. Fang boblin or Gelatin chuchu) + Frog Lesta (or similar) Increase speed level 1 for 4 Minutes
- To cook a level 2 Sprint potion use: a velox lizard and two lizalfos tails. Increase speed level 2 for 7.20 minutes It has not been tested with other monstrous elements.
- Potion Takenifiato Monstrous materials (e.g. Tentacle Octo) + Tough Frog (or other animal takenifiato) Fills the vigor and extends it beyond the maximum level
- Ignifuge Potion Monstrous materials (any part of a monster) + Fireproof Butterfly (which you can find north of the oldin tower) or Focus Lizard (or other fireproof animal) Makes it immune to flames
- Semi-cold potion Monstrous materials (any part of a monster) + Frost dragonfly (or other cold animal) Allows you to resist the heat
- Fairy Tonic: Fairy + any part of the blue chu chu monster Returns 12 hearts
- Butterfly Insulating Potion + Lizalfos Yellow Tail Allows you to resist electricity for 5:40 minutes
- Potion Stealthy Firefly Silent + Boblin Fang Allows you to move more quietly Level 1 for 3:50 minutes . To cook a level 2 potion use 2 Silent Firefly + Grublin's Fang Allows you to move more quietly Level 2 for 7:10 minutes.
- Strengthening Potion Monstrous Materials (Boblin's Horn or Boblin's Heart) + Beetle Increase the attack for TOT minutes